We are seeking to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local directives and guidance, while aiming to provide a safe and healthy environment:
- When meeting outdoors, attendance will be limited to the number of participants that can fit safely in the assembly area of the courtyard, grouped by household, with at least six feet of separation between each household. When meeting indoors, attendance will be limited to a maximum of 200 people. Space will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please do not attend if you are sick, and please self-certify that you are healthy and free of COVID-19 symptoms prior to attending. Symptom details can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- Whenever possible, you should maintain a physical distance of at least six feet from people who are not a part of your household.
- Facial Covering ordinances are in effect. During outdoor services, facial coverings are not required when maintaining a six-foot separation from other households, except when using the restroom or receiving the elements from the communion table. They are required at all times during indoor services. For more information, including about exemptions from the requirement for certain individuals, please refer to the state and county ordinances. If you need a mask, a limited supply will be available.
- Offerings can be placed in the collection plates upon entering and exiting the facility. No plates will be passed during the service.
- Hymnals or Pew Bibles will not currently be available. You are encouraged to bring your own as well as to print and bring your own bulletin. A limited supply of printed bulletins with the hymns will be available for those who need one.
- Whenever possible, traffic through the facility’s doors should be one-directional in nature. If necessary, please wait for any opposite direction traffic to clear before proceeding through a doorway.
- The children’s Sunday School classroom shall be reserved only for those children enrolled in the Children’s Sunday School Program and their Teacher, for a limit of 14 enrolled children in order to form a small stable group of children in a childcare setting. No other visiting children or adults will be able to congregate in the Children Sunday School classroom at this time.
For a more complete description of our safety protocols, please view our COVID-19 Site-Specific Protection Plan posted at our facility.
Note: As of October 27, 2020, Marin County’s risk level status is Tier 3 “Substantial” (Orange) according to the California Blueprint for a Safer Economy.